My Blog List

Thursday, April 5, 2018

Exploring the Beauty of Nature, Mount Hermon

Year 2015

One of the great opportunities I had, was working on scientific research that made a significant progress in my professional experience. With a team of biodiversity experts we started our field visits to Hermon mountain. This mountain is known with the rich flora biodiversity and the variety of plant species especially medicinal plants that we collected and preserved in a herbarium after identifying their scientific names. Also we established an important database for around 440 plant that I took their pictures by my camera lens. This project "The Study of Flora Biodiversity: Hermon Mountain" reflects the beauty of nature and the fascination of flowers and its important effect in human life.

Field Work-Hermon Mountain

Cyclamen
Iris



Shot by me


Herbarium Visitors



No comments:

Post a Comment